The DB XR125 motocross dirt bike is the perfect starter motorcycle for teen riders. The bike comes in either semi-automatic or manual configurations. Choose semi-auto for easier shifting and more leisurely trail riding. Or get the manual model for full-on speed! The XR comes with a 125cc single cylinder, four stroke engine and features a chain drive, aggressive knobby tires on rugged spoke wheels and more than 11 inches of ground clearance for excellent off road traction and handling. Simple kick start and CDI ignition offer reliable firing every time. With a seat height of less than 30 inches, the XR125 is a great fit for most teenage youth riders. Comes in several colors with cool racing graphics.
|• Engine: 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled
• Max Torque: 5.9 foot-pound
• Max Horsepower: 7.64hp
• 42 MPH
• Bore Stroke: 52.4 x 57mm
• Ignition: CDI
• Starting System: Kick Start
• Battery: N/A
• Clutch: Available in Semi-Automatic or Manual configuration
• Transmission: Chain Drive, Foot Shift
|• Brakes F/R: Hub/Hydraulic Disc
• Tires Front/Rear: 2.75-14 / 3.00-12
• Fuel Capacity: 90#/.92 gal.
• Gross Weight: 164.25 lbs.
• Net Weight: 133.8 lbs.
• Wheelbase: 42.3 inches
• Dimensions (inches): 63.4L x 28.3W x 40.5H
• Height to Seat: 30.7 inches
• Min. Ground Clearance: 11.02 inches
|• Front & Rear Disc Brakes
• Heavy Duty Frame
• Race Suspension System
• Electronic CDI Ignition with Kick Start
|• 30.7” Seat Height
• Race Graphics and Styling
• Manual clutch with 4 speed Transmission